IAFF RESOURCES REGARDING HEALTH AND WELLNESS
– Virginia Specific Presumptive Laws for PTSD and Cancer
– Behavioral Health and Peer Support
– Cancer Awareness and Prevention
– PFAs in our gear and how they’re challenging manufacturers
– Online Recovery Meetings (Every Friday and Sunday)
To Access this information go to iaff.org and sign in.
– Click “My Dashboard” and Select “Health and Safety”
FIREFIGHTER CANCER SUPPORT NETWORK
ONLINE RECOVERY MEETINGS (FRIDAYS AND SUNDAYS)
IAFF CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
The IAFF Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Treatment and Recovery is a one-of-a-kind addiction treatment facility specializing in PTSD for IAFF members – and IAFF members only – who are struggling with addiction, PTSD other related behavioral health challenges to receive the help they need in taking the first steps toward recovery. It is a safe haven for members to talk with other members who have faced or overcome similar challenges.